Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tracking the BBT

To anyone who has tried to conceive naturally is most likely familiar with tracking your BBT.  This means taking your Basal Body Temperature at the same time every day, preferably before you get out of bed.  For me that means I wake up at 5:40 every morning to take my temperature.  Even on the weekends!  This month nothing has changed with my cycle as I had hoped.  With the Chinese Herbs and the acupuncture I was hoping that my cycle would get shorter, at least that is what is supposed to happen. It has actually gotten longer, at least my follicular phase did, which of course is the important one.  The luteal phase should remain constant, but that is still to be determined.  So we will see what happens, hoping and praying all my work is not in vain.

No comments: