Sunday, January 1, 2012

Traditional Chinese Medicine here we come!

To start this blog I first have to thank God for putting in my heart to start this blog. Everything happens for a reason, and if it were not for this blog and outlet, I would not be writing this current blog post. With that said...

I have to thank a friend of mine who read my previous post for turning me onto Acupuncture and Infertility. She sent me an article, which you can read here http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/health/traditional-chinese-medicine-more-than-doubles-fertility-rates-western-meds-not-so-much/ about how acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine has proven to decrease infertility rates. This article sent me on a day search of related articles and further research on the topic. What I learned? China has the lowest infertility rates in the world. Study after study has proven that with acupuncture and Chinese herbs women who have had years of infertility, and many failed IUIs and IVFs have gotten pregnant naturally and have been successful getting pregnant with IUI and IVF when previously they were not. I of course immediately went looking for an acupuncturist in GA who specializes and is board certified to do acupuncture and prescribe herbal medicines. Yes, there are people out there who practice that are not board certified. There are 2 in the state of GA.(http://www.metroacupuncture.com/ and http://atlanta-acupuncture.net/). I chose to go to Mark Schwartz at Buckhead Acupuncture.

I am excited to say that my first appointment is tomorrow and that I have found new hope where hope was all lost. Thank you Kristi for directing me this and giving me new hope!

1 comment:

Jaxster said...

Best of luck! Have been praying for you and Luke, so hope this works!!